Photo Adventure #1 Riverside: Textures, light, and shallow DOF

       So I have been going out on little "Photo Adventures" with my good friend Carlie recently and decided a little show-and-tell was in order.   This time we went to Riverside looking for interesting things.  We ended up in old downtown Riverside including the Mission Inn.  I grabbed my super sharp 50mm f1.8 and got ready for a day (and night) of light v.s shadows, textures, and crazy shallow depth of fields.

oh F.Y.I.  two of these are taken with my droid x and it's 8mp camera.  Lets see if you can pick out which ones! ;)   As always, click the pics to view larger!



If you wish to inquire about photo services or booking ShutterMeShort Photography, please contact Robert @ Shuttermeshort@me.com





























Comments

  1. Beautiful and interesting pics! I can't tell which ones were taken by phone :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts