The Hourglass Cats

        Music is another thing that is very close to my heart so when I get an opportunity to shoot an up-and-coming band, I can't say no!  There is nothing like a great show at a small venue.  I was in Phoenix the other weekend and my good friend Edan told me about this great band "The Hourglass Cats".  Now understand, when Edan says a band is good, you believe her....  I met up with Edan and the lead singer/guitarist, Cori over lunch and found out that they were playing a show during my visit!   A few days later I got to rock out to one amazing band!  Let me introduce to you, "The Hourglass Cats!"


Cori Rios- Guitar & Vocals
Karl Maier- Drums & Percussion
Bryan Holland- Bass, Percussion & Vocals
Julia Damerow- Dirty Saxophone


MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THEIR MUSIC AND "LIKE" THEIR FB PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Hourglass-Cats/114147751986967?v=app_2405167945 















































If you wish to inquire about photo services or booking ShutterMeShort Photography, please contact Robert @ Shuttermeshort@me.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts