The night time is the right time

If you know me, you know that I am an anytime person. Especially a night time person. There is something about the crisp, cool, calm air. The magic of moon light and city lights. It doesn't matter if you're in the desert or the city, the night time brings a certain mysterious magic with it. The way moonlight paints a landscape is eerie and beautiful. All the different sounds and lack of good sharp sight make things interesting.

Most any good night, you can find me out with my camera. There is always something to photograph, no matter what time of day or where you are at. I chose some of my favorites from all of my adventures. Click on the pics to blow them up and see them bigger! These are all available as prints and desktops. Just shoot me an e-mail (shuttermeshort@me.com) and ill send you the file!

Comments

  1. I love the nighttime shots! My favorite is the lightening one. Nice variety of subjects.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts