Jessica Lynn - Little Black Dress

Not that I really need to, but let me introduce Jessica and her little black dress! Not a whole lot to say about this one really. It's amazing to me how some people can deliver emotions without saying a word and without even feeling those emotions at that particular moment. We are the only creatures I know that can do this so make sure to show your emotion people!!
This was such a fun shoot that Jessica was busting up half the time and had to really concentrate on pulling herself back down to the task at hand. She did a good job and we had a blast doing it!
We ended up shooting several different sets/outfits so if you guys enjoy this enough make sure to let me know in the comments and Ill post the others at a later date!
p.s. The black and white Golden Gate print that is on the wall in some of these shots is available for purchase ;)







Comments

Popular Posts