Hello all!

My previous blog adventures have pretty much been a failure up to this point. Despite my previous failures, I'm back with determination and high hopes! I hope you all enjoy my work and my blog and decide to come along for the ride that ShutterMeShort Photo has to offer!!!

My name is Robert (Robb) Hardin and I am the face, heart, and soul of SMS Photo

ShutterMeShort Photography started in Phoenix AZ in 2006 and moved to Bishop CA in 2008, where It officially became a small business. While the small town of Bishop is extremely difficult to market (especially with some extremely well established competition), ShutterMeShort Photography has managed to grow tremendously.  I recently relocated to the Los Angeles area (well...  Glendora) and have big things in store for the future.  I've been taking pictures for about 17 years and could fill this blog up with useless details and stories from the past, but I've chosen not to bore you all!

so..... to the future, and BEYOND!

I want to involve my fans and clients as much as possible and keep it as fun as possible.   Ill try to post a photo a week and include a short story of some sort with it.   I also want to know what my readers/customers want to see out of this blog and ultimately out of ShutterMeShort Photo so there will be some surveys and stuff along the way!  Please be involved and show me what you like and what you don't!













Click the pic to see it a lot bigger *(Highly recommended as this tiny size just doesn't do it justice!)

So.... I officially love winter. While snow is cold and wet, it creates such amazing views and silence.... For those of you that haven't experienced a cool, crisp, completely and ultimately silent, snow covered sunrise.... its amazing. The cold air and snow muffles pretty much any sound and creates a silence that is only possible and present in the winter, up high, in the snow covered mountains. It is really an experience! I love how the snow blankets everything and creates new textures and layout to the landscape. With enough snow, any place can almost become unrecognizable!

I'm hoping to get out and travel and get some really neat and fun landscapes. Hears a list of places I'm hoping to get to in the next year or two! If anyone wants to join me in any of my adventures to these places, let me know!! I love sharing my adventures with people. Makes it more enjoyable!
  • San Fransisco/Marin Headlands
  • Death Valley
  • Bodie
  • Yosemite
  • Grand Canyon
  • Southern CA beaches
  • Big Sur
  • Monument Valley
  • Canyonlands and Arches National parks
  • Colorado Rockies

So, I haven't figured out how to put any surveys directly on here but as soon as I do, Ill post one for you guys. In the meantime, help me out by adding ShutterMeShort Photo to your Myspace and becoming a fan on Facebook! You can also check out my website at www.shuttermeshort.com.

PLEASE leave a comment and some feedback before you leave! Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you will all be back for more and bring a friend with you!

~Robb






p.s.  I KNOW its Single Lens Reflex...  It's "reversed" for a reason  ;)



any and all photos ©ShutterMeShort Photography, all rights reserved

Comments

Popular Posts