Drift Evolution: Bash to the Future - PHOTODUMP!

This was pretty much one of the best drift events ever.  There really isn't much more to it.  Tandem of Die and Drift Evolution held an event at a Go-Kart track and people came from as far away as Los Angeles and Arizona to skid race their Nissans.  The photos say everything and I've already spent way to long trying to narrow it down and now i've given up so here is a photodump for all of you to enjoy!!  I need to give a huge shout out to my lovely girlfriend and talented assistant Nicole for taking most of the pit area shots.  GO NOW to her FB page Nicole Rounds Photography and give her a big like!!  (She loves taking family clients ;) ) I also need you to head over to Carlie of CS Design and Photography and give her a thumbs up for the new fancy watermark you see!

If you havent figured it out yet, CLICK the pic to see 'em larger!    Oh yea, click an ad because thats how I get paid and share so I have a reason to get on track media credentials for more events like this!


 We spotted our soon to be friend Henry on the way down I-5

A wild Ket in his natural habitat!!

 Camping and drifting just doubles the fun and excitement kids!

 Joe Himself - at least he's not "Stuck"



That's right, keep it fun!

Erich Hagen and Dio Ortiz tore up the track all weekend long




 Smile like a donut!




That's right....  A brand new Cadillac CTSV on a go-kart track.    Brave...






 I apologize for the un-sharpness of this shot but it really shows what drifting is all about so I had to include it!


Matt Coffman's car is an absolute MONSTER! 








Rob Primo's car is a sexy beast












Craig's turboed AE86 is one of the funnest rides I've been in in a long time.  Craign' it!







Zak Abercrombie was having fun!




Joe Tardiff has a colorful livery

bananana

We finally got Ket's car running so he could burn out and drop a tire in turn one.























usually....






 Hey!  I'm in my own photo while working on Ket's car...   talented I say!  ;)  (Thanks babe!)



FIN

Comments

Popular Posts