Challenging!


wow wow wow wow wowowowowoWOWOWOWOWOW! Is not enough to explain how big this is to me. Chrysler contracted Rich Evans of Huntington Beach Bodyworks to build one mean dodge for the 2010 SEMA show. They then contracted ShutterMeShort's sitster company, Visual Mechanics Media to do the press kit photos of it's debut. This was the result....













For being our first big contract, I think we did pretty damn good! I want to thank Chrysler for trusting us, everyone at Huntington Beach Bodyworks for working with and accommodating us, and Zeke of Visual Mechanics Media for bringing me in one this one! Make sure to check out his site and his blog too!

I apologize for the low res pics!  Hi-Rez copy's can be found here.
Mopar
Comptitionplus.com
Visualmechanics
Challengerenthusiast.net

Comments

Popular Posts