Mooneyes Summer carshow

Ah, the American Hot Rod... What is it all about? The sheet metal and bondo? Flat paint or polished and metal flaked? Frenched headlights? Suicide doors? Maybe its the flat heads and hemis.... Who knows and more importantly, who cares?!? You can not deny the dynasty of the American classic car.
I heard a nasty little rumor the other day that some people think the American Hot Rod is dead. This couldn't be further from the truth! I assure you that the greaser is alive and well! I went to the Mooneyes summer car show with my friend and business partner Zeke and was pretty impressed at what I saw. Spent the entire day cooking away in the SoCal heat and taking in all the amazing colors and metal work. It's pretty amazing how much blood, sweat, and tears get put into one of these... not to mention the amount of thought, time, money, love, and commitment.
I decided to challenge myself and stick to my 80-200 f2.8 lens for the whole show with no filters or flash. Make sure to click on the pics to make them bigger to see the textures and detail!! Enjoy!


































Comments

Popular Posts