Amber in Black and White

Ok, so I must be honest. I NEVER thought I'd meet any "models" of any caliber in Bishop CA. I was wrong and that obviously turned out for the better! I've been friends with her for a few years and have done several photoshoots and each one gets better. Not only is she stunningly beautiful, but she is an awesome person! It has been an absolute pleasure knowing and working with her. I have high hopes and expectations for her going far if she puts herself to it. Enough blabbing......I now introduce, Amber W. of Mammoth Lakes! Enjoy and let me know your favorite!

Amber2

Beach Bunny

DSC_0173-173

Comments

  1. Hey Robb, Paul here. Great shoot! My favorite is the close-up on top, ...hands down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul! Thats probably my favorite headshot ive ever taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kind a cool when you find someone who appreciates what your about, I like the last image over the others, the textures in the timber building are awesome, and your shadow details help to bring out the models gorgeous skin tones.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts