Peoply Goodness

Hello everyone! I apologize for not blogging for a while. I am finally recovering from some good 'ole knee surgery and have been held down and unmotivated. ANYWHOO...... enough with the excuses. Ill give you a few extra pics this post to make up for it.

I want to share a recent shot from a photoshoot I did with my good friend, Courtney.
_DSC0478w
I've always been extremely intimidated when it comes to shooting people, yet it is one of my favorite things to do. When you are photographing a person, it adds another thick layer to the photo. I have found it to be one of the most challenging tasks not only to capture the moment in a fraction of a second, but to make a connection with the subject and convey the mood, personality and emotions of the person in that moment. We all know that a persons eyes are the window to their soul and I think it is entirely possible to capture and see that in a good image.

Bobby L by *rmh31284 on deviantART This is Bobby. Great model from AZ. If you couldn't tell, I had one HELL of a make up artist for this shoot! She was by far one of the easiest models Ive worked with.


"Ponderations" by *rmh31284 on deviantART
And last but not least, Nikki aka "Panda" I think I have more photos of this lovely lady then anyone else. She ended up essentially being my muse. She was always so spirited and could be so dramatic. Full of energy and ideas! I love the emotion created in this one.

well, thats all for now folks. I'm off to bed since I'm going to the California Poppy Reserve tomorrow. Ill post pics from that adventure soon!

Comments

Popular Posts